Though there’s a science to compiling a demand package, there’s also an art to the craft. When executed with skill and precision, a settlement video can equate to a more favorable settlement for your client.
Effective settlement videos combine the most compelling evidence in a way that tells a client’s story. Whether the goal is to tug on the heartstrings or present facts that require interpretation, you’ll want a video team which has the skill and experience to pull it all together for you.
Documentary-style settlement videos may include some or all of the following:
- Documents: You have the option to zoom in or highlight the most pertinent details.
- Photographs: A series of pictures provide realism and indisputable evidence.
- Home-movie clips: A human element, especially a “day in the life” capture demonstrates a compelling “before and after” snapshot.
- Interviews: Hearing testimony distilled down to the important details can be powerful in arguing your case.
- Animations: An animated clip can illustrate a complex timeline or situation that is difficult to describe in words or static images.
- Certified Medical Illustrations: Accurate visual representations of medical conditions and surgical procedures facilitate interpretation of the issues at the center of your case.
Learn more about the video services we offer at Precise, Inc.