Electronically stored information (ESI) has become so ubiquitous in modern society that we are largely unaware of just how much electronic data we produce daily. Across the globe, 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are created on a daily basis, with 90% of all data created in the last two years alone. Every time we send an email, like a post on social media, or send a text, we are creating ESI. As a result, eDiscovery has outstripped traditional discovery in both volume and pertinence. Having the right eDiscovery management tools can mean the difference between a successful, streamlined legal practice and one that is drowning in data.
Why is eDiscovery Management Essential?
Having healthy, effective eDiscovery processes is critical in today’s legal landscape. Improper handling of eDiscovery can result in costly errors – both monetarily and in terms of trial outcome – and may even lead to sanctions and spoliation charges. eDiscovery requests, even when carefully outlined, often produce mountains of data. Traditional manual reviews of eDiscovery are length, expensive, and prone to errors. By choosing an eDiscovery management platform, litigators can expedite the eDiscovery process, reduce costs, and increase accuracy and actionable findings.
That is why Precise introduced eDiscovery managed services to our fleet of discovery services. With managed services you can:
- Implement streamlined processes and workflows
- Gain an edge over the competition by offering your clients better options for handling eDiscovery
- Reduce eDiscovery costs by up to 50%
- Meet your clients’ compliance and regulation standards by hosting their data in a state-of-the-art data center
- Start small and scale your services to meet your demands
The Benefits of eDiscovery Management
In addition to reduced costs and increased productivity and efficiency, eDiscovery managed services give you:
- The latest technology – With eDiscovery management, you get the latest technological advancements as well as tried-and-true industry standards. You don’t have to worry about your platform becoming obsolete within a year and your data center needing constant security upgrades. We handle the technological end of the platform, ensuring you are current on all compliance and regulation standards. This frees you to focus on your practice and gives you and your clients peace of mind.
- Predictable costs and flexible services – Our managed services are available in several packages, from one-time commitments to multiple-terabyte packages. You choose the package that meets your needs, with the flexibility to upgrade your services as your needs evolve. You are also given a predictable monthly expense that allows you to provide reliable estimates to your clients.
Dependable eDiscovery Management from Precise
If you are looking to upgrade your eDiscovery process, Precise’s experts are here to help. From managed services to digital forensics, we help you uncover the necessary data and get it into the courtroom. For more information about our eDiscovery management services, call us today at 866-277-3247.