Snapshot from a trial animation
When you walk into the courtroom, you want to be confident that you are prepared to present your case in the best way possible. An expert litigation support technician from our team provides you with everything you need for a dynamic, technologically-savvy case presentation, from powerful demonstratives to courtroom support.
Our trial consultants are your right-hand before and during trial. They ensure that your case presentation is technical, sophisticated, efficient, and persuasive. They help you prepare for trial by assisting with theme development and message clarity, understanding juror attitudes, and crafting a unified presentation with powerful visuals. Our litigation support technicians also take on a project management role. They oversee the development of demonstratives and trial exhibits. This ensures that the resulting presentation is coherent, unified, and tailored to achieve case goals.
- Deposition video – From web-based conferencing to interactive depositions, our video depositions services help you preserve witness testimony in a format that keeps jurors engaged while boosting their comprehension and retention.
- Video for demand – Our settlement and day-in-the-life videos are powerful tools for settlement negotiations. From succinct visual narratives to more comprehensive, turn-key deliverables, we offer three settlement video packages to suit your needs.
- Specialty video – We have expanded our expert video services to meet the ever-changing technological needs of the modern courtroom. Whether you need us to process surveillance video footage, provide traditional site inspection photography and videography, or create drone/aerial and subject/perspective videos, our legal videographers help bring your case to life.
- Trial graphics and medical illustrations – Trial graphics help you clearly and effectively communicate your case to a jury, no matter how complex the case or intricate the subject matter. They provide an engaging format to deliver and reinforce your case narrative. They also greatly improve juror retention and recall.
- Animations – Litigation animations are unmatched in their ability to enhance visualization and understanding of a case. They can transport jurors to the scene of an accident or help them see inside something that is normally hidden to the naked eye, such as the inner workings of a mechanical device. This added layer of insight and understanding can often make the difference in the outcome of a case.
- 3D volumetric rendering – Bring radiology studies to life with our interactive, high-definition 3D volumetric renderings. We can package 3D exhibits as stand-alone videos for use in depositions, demand packages, or trials.
Courtroom Equipment and Support from an Expert Litigation Support Technician
We provide our clients with all the high-tech resources and cutting-edge equipment necessary for a dynamic courtroom presentation. This includes video projectors, document cameras, interactive displays, audio amplifying equipment, touchscreens for digitally marking evidence, and much more. We are also the only company to offer a complete “mobile office” for the courtroom. It allows you to print, scan, and handle remote documents via the Internet.
Our litigation support technician sets up and runs all of the equipment, providing valuable in-courtroom support. They have the necessary training and experience to execute your presentation seamlessly and to select, display, and annotate video clips, exhibits, and demonstratives on-the-fly.
Let our litigation support technicians help you level the playing field with powerful courtroom technology solutions. Call us today at 866-277-3247.