Law firms large and small are struggling to keep up with the rapid changes taking place in eDiscovery. Ask litigators what their biggest challenge is, and you will get a variety of answers:
- Volume of information
- Variety of data (emails, text messages, servers, cloud systems, social media, etc.)
- Organizing and managing data
- And more
With electronically stored information (ESI) now playing an important role in nearly all litigation, failure is not an option. Dropping the ball during eDiscovery could potentially be the difference between winning or losing your case. That is why law firms are searching for ways to effectively and efficiently capture, retain and manage ESI. One of the best ways to do this is through managed IT services in Philadelphia. Managed services help you overcome the many challenges inherent in eDiscovery:
- Sorting large volumes and different types of data – Technology continues to expand exponentially, creating ever larger and varying data sets. While there is no way to slow the growth of technology, Philadelphia managed IT services can help you stay ahead of progress. Our user-friendly platform helps you quickly identify potentially relevant data and eliminate extraneous data. This gives you more time to focus on only that data which may have bearing on your case. We also keep up with the changes in data types and the Federal Rules of Civil Procedures (FRCP) regarding them, making sure you are never out of step.
- Keep up with the competition – Just because you are a smaller firm, it shouldn’t mean you can’t have the same quality tools as larger firms. By streamlining your processes and workflows, Philadelphia managed IT services increase productivity and cut down on eDiscovery costs by up to 50%. Our services are also scalable, so that you’re not stuck paying for more than you need. As your business grows, you can upgrade services to meet your changing needs.
- Predictable costs for you and your clients – With managed IT services in Philadelphia, you don’t have to worry about coming in over budget and slapping your clients with unexpected fees. We give you predictable monthly expenses, allowing you to accurately estimate bills for you clients.
- Maintain professional quality – The digital forensic experts at Precise are available when you need them, giving you access to advanced digital forensic examinations and minimizing the risk of spoliation. And with our state-of-the-art data centers, you can be sure your information is safe and secure.
Philadelphia Managed IT Services from Precise
You don’t have to be overwhelmed by eDiscovery. With managed IT services in Philadelphia, you can get control of the eDiscovery process and make it work for you instead of against you. For more information, call Precise at 866-277-3247.